Monday, February 4, 2013

about me! for class matters

I'm just a tad bit late to create my blog. I'm Jasmine. This is my last semester at RIC. I'm a social work major with a minor in women studies. I want to take this class/helps me achieve my goal of having a minor. My grammar sucks by the way, and very random. My life consists of juggling work and play. The majority of the time I spend is working. I am currently employed at CVS as a cashier and I am a bar-back/server at a bar on friday and saturday nights. The reason why I cannot always complete homework on the weekends. I end up sleeping on sundays. I'm somewhat nocturnal. Don't know why because I love sleeping. This last semester caught me by surprise and I'm trying to play catch up.
Anyway, I'm really excited to learn new things in this course!

No comments:

Post a Comment